One of our favorite songbirds nailed another red carpet look and on a seriously high note!
For this year's Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, stylist Deborah Watson dressed starlet Kristin Chenoweth in a fantastic frock. Watson chose a stunning Zac Posen gown that flowed like liquid silver. Wasn't it gorgeous?
Celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Hanousek wanted to compliment Kristin's dress with a hairstyle that was just as sleek and chic but still a little flirty (like the star's personality of course).
Who says short hair can't be versatile and wow on the red carpet? If you're regretting a recent chop of your locks, fear not! Here's all you have to do to achieve this fabulously flirty look.
- Begin by prepping your hair with a few sprays of CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner ($13).
- Blow-dry your hair using a medium round brush and the CHI Touch 2 Dryer ($200). Be sure to use a low ionic setting to achieve maximum shine and volume.
- Now its time to flat iron you hair. Consider using the CHI G2 Flat Iron ($130). Start at the nape of the neck and remember to flip your ends just a bit.
- Mist your hair with Farouk Royal Treatment Rapid Shine Spray ($13) all over and use a wide-tooth comb to smooth and shape.
- Now tuck one side of your hair behind your ear. Then use a round brush to refine and recreate Kristin's side-swept bangs.
- Finish by using Biosilk Silk Therapy Finishing Spray Firm Hold ($12) to keep everything in place.
Who doesn't fancy a short and flirty look you can create in just a few steps? Gotta love it!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.