Sleek and sexy hair always looks effortless, but it ain't easy being gorgeous!
Actress Sabina Gadecki has her glam squad to thank for her latest red carpet look. So while everyone is buzzing about Gadecki reportedly dating fellow Entourage movie co-star Kevin Connolly, we wanted the deets on this gal's hair!
We were able to get the official breakdown on how to get this look from Schwarzkopf celebrity hairstylist, Richard Collins. Collins created Sabina's sleek and stylish look. The actress paired her tresses with a Balmain dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, a JustFab clutch and Maya Brenner jewels.
"For Sabina's Entourage premiere look, we wanted to provide a sophisticated balance to her striking Balmain dress so we opted for a soft, yet sleek hairstyle," Richard explained.
Here's how to get the look straight from the stylist:
- To begin, Richard worked a slight off centered side part into Sabina's still damp hair.
- Richard then sprayed Schwarzkopf essence ULTOME Biotin+ Volume & Vitality Root Lift Spray ($7) at the base of Sabina's roots.
- "Since Sabina has long locks, I decided to use the Styliste Ultime Crystal Shine & Hold Heat Protection Shine Spray ($7) to protect the ends of her hair against the heat from the blow dryer and flat iron," Collins told us.
- Richard then blow-dried Sabina's hair while brushing it with a medium sized boar hair bristled brush.
- Once dry, Collins flat ironed Gadecki's hair from nape to tip with the SKP-Pro Flat Iron ($130).
- Richard finished off the look with a light spritz of the Essence ULTIME Diamond Color & Radiance Shine Boost Tonic ($7), which he said provided the perfect level of shine for the red carpet.
What do you think of this look? Let us know with a note below!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.