So many readers loved our story on the beauty benefits of chocolate. What wasn't there to love? From eating it to applying it topically, chocolate lovers everywhere rejoiced with us in learning all the great things about this sweet tooth must-have.
Looking to hydrate, reverse sun damage or simply firm and tone your skin? Try chocolate!
Why? Well if you missed our last chocolaty story, chocolate is considered by many to be the ultimate aphrodisiac because it puts you in a good mood simply by just the scent alone. Chocolate is a natural way to exfoliate with essential vitamins. This delicious ingredient also contains rich antioxidants that help to combat free radicals, which are responsible for our cell aging.
Elizabeth's Secret Beauty Bar uses only natural ingredients to ensure this service gives the ultimate experience. Now you can try this treat at home for yourself or on your significant other. The Miami-based beauty bar is opening their beauty vault and sharing with us their top-secret recipe for the company's signature Chocolate Mask that can be used on the face, body or feet! You're welcome!
- 2 tablespoons of Raw Coco powder (preferably organic)
- 2/3 water (preferably bottled water)
- 2 tablespoons honey, (organic)
- 5 drops of coconut oil
- Use a small microwave safe bowl. Place coconut oil in microwave with honey for about 5-6 seconds.
- Mix cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey and stir until mixture becomes creamy.
- Apply to your skin using a facial brush (I do not recommend you use your fingers). Leave it on until it hardens.
- Remove with cool washcloth in an upward motion.
- Remember we are trying to go north not south therefore always upward motion!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.