The Tony Awards celebrate the latest accomplishments on Broadway. One of the biggest breakthrough stars in particular, nominee Sarah Greene, looked stunning on the red carpet with natural hair and makeup to compliment her blue dress.
Nominated for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her work in The Cripple of Inishmaan, Sarah looked the part of a Broadway star with her makeup done by LORAC Cosmetics National PRO Artist Dean Fournier.
We caught up with the makeup genius behind this look and got the crib notes on how to recreate Sarah's makeup. Check it out this quick cheat sheet:
- Eyeshadows used from the soon-to-be-released PRO Palette 2 **Launching 6.15 on Ulta.com:
- Buff from last line to brow bone
- Chrome washed all over lid and under bottom lash line
- Charcoal lightly blended on outer corner
- Charcoal on upper lash line
- Front of the Line PRO in Charcoal
- PRO Mascara
- PRO Brow Pencils Brown/Slate mixed **Launching soon/Fall 2014 Collection
- POREfection Primer
- Natural Performance Foundation NP2/NP4 mixed
- Double Feature Concealer/Highlighter DF 1.5 under eyes
- Double Feature Concealer/Highlighter DF 0.5 on upper cheekbone to highlight
- POREfection Powder in PF1 under eyes
- POREfection Powder in PF3 on face
- TANtalizer Matte Bronzer & Highlighter Duo to contour
- A touch of TANtalizer Baked Bronzer for a sun-kissed glow
- PRO Powder Cheek Stain in Petal Pink, then a pop of color with Baked Matte Satin Blush in Velvet Rope just on apples of the cheeks
- PRO Matte Lip Color in Mauve lightly blotted on lips for a flush of color **Launching soon/Fall 2014 Collection
- TANtalizer Baked Bronzer for a bronze shine
What did you think of Sarah's look? Let us know with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.