The great thing about Oscar's night is the looks jdont' stop after the curtains close. The after party red carpets are just as fabulous as the star-studded event! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's look was no exception. We tapped her makeup artist Monika Blunder for all the details!
Blunder created an "effortless, Parisian- chic" look for actress and model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. We were told Monika was inspired by the youthfulness and glamour of Huntington-Whiteley's dress, and kept her makeup looking "fresh." Here's how to get the look!
- First Blunder prepped the skin with Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer ($33).
- Then, using her fingers, she applied Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide (launching Fall 2014) all over Rosie's face.
- She used the Camouflage Powder Brush ($28) to apply Secret Camouflage ($33), covering any skin imperfections.
- Blunder blended Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #2 ($23) under Huntington-Whiteley's eyes with a Finishing Eye Brush ($32).
- To ensure her makeup stayed in place all night, she applied Loose Setting Powder in Translucent ($35).
- Using a Bronzer Brush ($45) Blunder applied Matte Radiance Baked Powder #3 ($36).
- Next, she applied Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic ($40) to add a beeautiful glow to her skin.