OK, so we couldn't let New York Fashion Week end without a recap of the look from Rodarte Fall/Winter 2014 Collection.
James Kaliardos, Lead Makeup artist for NARS Cosmetics described the look of the models. "This is delicate and youthful beauty. The look is ephemeral and nostalgic creating a beautiful glow," he explained. The makeup had a lot to live up to this season, paired with frocks that featured characters from the legendary Star Wars movies. Nylon Magazine reports that James looked to fairy tales and the 80s for references and came up with dramatically smoked out eyes and glittery lips. The look made quite an impact! Here's how to steal it for yourself:
- Start by applying NARSskin Luminous Moisture Cream ($62).
- Follow up with the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer ($42).
- To hide any outstanding imperfections, Kaliardos used Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29) on the models.
- James then used Pressed Powder ($35) to set the base makeup.
- Models rocked a sexy flush of Unlawful Blush (New for Fall 2014, for now try Torrid Blush, $30).
- Follow up with the Anguilla Matte Multiple ($39).
- The deep burgundy shade models rocked down the runway was thanks to the Chocolate side of Dolomites Duo Eyeshadow (New for Fall 2014, for now try Sophia Eyeshadow, $25)
- Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara ($25) was applied to lashes.
- The Chocolate side of Dolomites Duo Eyeshadow was used for brows (New for Fall 2014, for now try Sophia Eyeshadow).
- Seal and set with Brow Gel ($22).
- James used El Agua Velvet Lip Liner Pencil (New for Fall 2014, for now try Rosebud Lip Liner Pencil ($20).
- Dominique Audacious Lipstick cam next (New for Fall 2014, for now try Biscayne Park Satin Lip Pencil ($25).
- Finish up with Anguilla Matte Multiple that you used for cheeks.
- James first applied Mambo Eyeliner ($23).
- The dark model pout was created with the Deborah Audacious Lipstick (New for Fall 2014, for now try Pigalle Semi Matte Lipstick ($26).
- Finish up with the Rouge Tribal Larger Than Life Lip Gloss ($26).
What do you think of this dramatic runway look? Let us know with a note!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.