NYFW might be over, but we've still go a few favorites to share! Check out what hair and makeup styles stole the show at Diego Binetti Fall/Winter 2014:
For hair, stylist Jenny Balding styled the models' tresses at Diego Binetti FW14 collection.
"The Love by Diego Binetti FW14 has a spirit that is Nomadic with a city-slicker vibe...Love collection is unapologetically street-inspired with a sophisticated bohemian flair," the fashion designer explained.
To compliment this collection, Jenny Balding created a look with a naturally disheveled, rock 'n' roll, effortless feel. "This is a woman who wouldn't spend much time on her hair, but looks effortlessly sexy and disheveled," Jenny told us. "Enhancing natural beauty was key for this look."
Here's how to get it!
- Jenny says to first start with clean, dry hair to showcase hair's natural texture.
- Use a dry shampoo like Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry & Oil Absorbing Dry Shampoo ($00) to give body and volume at the roots.
- Next, spray hair section by section from the nape of the neck, right up to the front hairline. Mist hair all over with a light hairspray. "I used Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray as you can layer it on without it becoming sticky," Jenny explained.
- Then, use a large curling iron only to create a bend in the mid shaft of the hair - this creates movement and texture.
- And to finish up, shake your hair out and let it fall into its natural part to give this effortless, sexy disheveled finish
Easy and done!
As for the makeup, Diego Binetti tapped the creative expertise of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
For the Diego Binetti show, lead makeup artist Daria Debiak created alluring eyes and a soft lip. She described the look as "An ultra modern take on the classic rock 'n' roll girl: Metallic smoky eyes with a pinky grey lip," she exclaimed. Here's how to recreate the look. Use the Cosmetic Colour Pencil in 'Tarred' on eyes, Matte Lip Tar in Lament along with the Crème Colour Concentrate in 'Engineer' on lips and shade 'John Doe' on cheeks. All these shades will be out for Fall 2014.
Loving the look? Let us know with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.