Makeup artist Stephen Sollitto created a "bold, unabashed look" for actress Amy Adams, who stars in the upcoming movie, "American Hustle." The star's look at the Los Angeles premiere for her latest project Tuesday night was flawless. Want all the beauty deets? Well we've got 'em for ya!
Sollitto drew inspiration from the star's David Koma dress, which featured bold black and white graphics. Sollitto noted, "I always try to incorporate a color or style from the dress into the makeup look. Although her dress is simple black and white, a bold, overall look with a strong eye spoke to me."
Here's how to get steal Amy's swag:
Face: Illuminated, flawless skin
- Sollitto first moisturized the skin using RéVive Sensitif Renewal Cream Daily Cellular Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen ($215).
- Then he applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating ($32) all over Adams' face.
- Next, the artist applied the product he "recommends to everyone," Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Natural ($43), which enhanced Adams' complexion, but allowed her "skin to breathe."
- Sollitto used Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in Praline ($24) to "warm her skin" and create a "perfect, neutral cheek."
Eyes: Strong, bold eyes complement her dress
- First, Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star ($23) which provides a soft-sparkle effect, brilliantly reflecting the lights on the red carpet.
- Next, the artist applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Twilight ($26) on her upper and lower lash line and all over her eyelid. He blended the shade using an eyeshadow brush, creating a light, but dramatic smoky eye to complement Adams' dress.
- Using Laura Mercier Graphic Liquid Eyeliner ($24), Sollitto cleanly lined Adams' upper and lower lash line. He then brushed Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eyeliner in Gunmetal Smoke ($23) all over the eyelid, softening the dark tone of the eyeliner. Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara ($25) was then applied to her upper and lower lashes.
- Adding the final touch, Sollitto gently brushed one stroke of Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Crystal Fantasy ($24), a "frosty-mint" hue, to her inner eyelids adding light to the corners of her eyes.
Lips: Neutral, polished lip - allowing the eyes to be the focal point
- Sollitto applied Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Café ($24) to create a simple, but prominent pout.
Loving Adams' latest look? Let us know with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.