The 47th Country Music Awards brought out country music's brightest stars in Nashville, Tennessee. While everyone was dressed to the nines, we couldn't keep our eyes off of the gorgeous locks flowing down the red carpet and performing on stage. From Carrie Underwood's side swept voluminous waves, to Kacey Musgraves' delicate side pony, to Taylor Swift's perfectly placed up-do, these country darlings completely stole the show.
Wanna steal their red carpet swag? Here's how to nail each head turning hairstyle with easy-to-follow beauty breakdowns using Pureology Hair Care products. Sandra Joseph and Angela Noreck of Pureology Serious Colour Care gave BeautyPress the inside scoop:
Get the Look: Carrie Underwood
- First, lightly mist Colour Fanatic ($24) multi-tasking hair beautifier on damp hair for shine and heat protection.
- Apply Root Lift Spray Hair Mousse ($9) at the base and Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse ($26) to the mid shaft and ends of hair.
- Then, blow dry with medium round brush to create volume and curl.
- Secure each section into medium barrel curls with clips and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Drop curls and brush with a soft bristle brush. Finish with Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray ($26) for hold and brilliant shine.
Get the Look: Kacey Musgraves
- Begin by spraying the Highlight Stylist Sea-Kissed Texturizer ($28), a salt-free tousle mist, onto dry hair.
- Braid hair into 4-6 sections to create texture.
- The, once hair is dry, release braids and use fingers to shake out the texture.
- Use the Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo ($24) on the roots and lightly tease at the crown.
- Gather hair to a low side pony and secure with an elastic.
- Wrap a small amount of hair around the ponytail to hide elastic and pin it underneath.
- Finish with the Fresh Apprach Dry Conditioner ($24) for amazing shine and smoothness.
Get the Look: Taylor Swift
- On damp hair apply 2 pumps of Highlight Stylist Bodifying Luminator ($28) texturizing shine foam and a dime size amount of the Cuticle Polisher ($28) shine serum.
- Next, blow dry directing the hair back away from face. Leaving out the bangs to fall forward.
- Mist hair with Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray ($26) and lightly tease at the crown.
- Then, hold lengths of hair at the base of the neck and secure a row of pins.
- Wrap hair into pin curls and secure along the previously placed pins.
- Finish with the Supreme Control ($26) maximum hold zero-dulling hairspray for long lasting hold and shine.
Which look are you planning to try? Let us know with a note below!