Just in time for the dog days of summer, when the steamy season turns up the heat and you're in need of a tan that's hotter than hot, L'Oreal has a few tanning tips up their sleeve, courtesy of their Sublime Bronze Collection. Check out the cool self-tanner demo video from L'Oreal below for a step-by-step how-to tutorial.
So even though it should be clear as crystal by now, tanning beds should no longer be an option. Like dermatologists and skincare experts everywhere, L'Oreal is a big fan of fun-in-the-sun safety. The first sun protection in the world was created in 1936 by Eugene Schueller, the founder of L'Oreal, and the company's research of the effects of ultraviolet radiation on skin led L'Oreal Paris to develop safe and efficient sun protection products for all skin tones. So the brand is serious about creating products that protect, but also make you look superbly sunkissed.
Sublime Bronze utilizes advanced sunless tanning technology. All Sublime Bronze products use a compound called dihydroxyacetone (DHA). This natural complex works with your skin's own proteins to give you a 100 percent natural-looking tan color, without the dangerous and damaging rays of the sun. Check out their latest tips for terrific tanning looks:
- First remove all jewelry. Remember that whatever you have on when you spray on your tan, will get stained and who wants to deal with weird tan lines anyway?
- To prevent tanning streaks, handle your self-tanning products with care and pay attention to detail. Rub in your tanning lotions or gels evenly over all body parts as you would a moisturizer.
- If you're using a spray mist to tan, be sure to hold the can at arm's length away from the area to which you are applying so that the coverage stays even and subtle-looking.
- If using tanning towelettes, apply the same amount of pressure to all areas while smoothing the towelettes over the body.
- Apply your self tanner sparingly around high absorption areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. And to ensure even application around knees, bend your knees to keep skin taut while applying product.
- And for a quick and safe tan, opt for a bronzer. It gives you a beautiful tint of color that lasts up to one day and instantly illuminates your skin for a natural-looking, long-lasting glow.
Got any bronzing tips of your own to share? Let us know with a comment below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.