So with summer heating up, perhaps it's time to sail into the rest of the season with a new look.
With a schedule full of backyard barbeques and beach vacations, it just might be the perfect time for you to try a new hair color that's not only quick and easy to achieve using Clairol at-home hair color.
Clairol Global Creative Director of Color & Style Marcy Cona has developed her own unique technique, Color Duo, inspired by up-and-coming hair color trends, using your favorite Clairol Nice 'n Easy products in an unexpected way.
The technique adds a double dose of dimension and shine for natural-looking highlights, while helping to eliminate brassiness.
The DIY steps make hair coloring, dare we say it, nice and easy:
1. Choose two boxes of color that are in the same hair color family.
2. Mix each color according to package directions. Keep the colors separate.
3. On dry hair, create four even sections using clips.
4. Apply the lighter shade to the mid-shaft of your hair. Allow this to process for 10-15 minutes.
5. Apply the darker shade to your roots and hairline and allow to process for 15 minutes.
6. Rinse out the color and apply Nice 'n' Easy color Seal Gloss, letting it sit for 2-5 minutes.
Marcy shares her step-by-step process in a quick and easy how-to video so you can try it yourself - let us know what you think. Happy coloring!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.