You'll have it made in your favorite shade with this happy-hued collection of nail lacquers! Flaunt the spring shades on your tips and toes for standout nails that accentuate an array of ensembles from Sephora by OPI.
Inspired by the bustling urban jungle, the Sephora by OPI Too Chic Spring 2013 Collection reintroduces the coveted shade of "greige," with unique finishes and rich colors made to layer and play off each other. Metro Too Chic offers today's fashion-minded woman a range of shades that compliment each other, to create looks as multi-layered as her lifestyle," explained Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive Vice President & Artistic Director.
Metro Too Chic consists of 7 must-have long-wearing, chip-resistant shades for spring. And as always, they are Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene and Formaldehyde-free. Shades include:
- Pale is the New Tan (nude): This ivory cream sports a healthy shade of pink.
- Arose Beyond Shimmer (rose glitter): Over-the-top glamour in a silvery rose shimmer.
- Nifty Shade of Grey (iridescent gray/purple): A scandalous shade of gray/purple.
- Keys to My Hybrid (berry): This luscious berry will drive you wild.
- Tweet You Later! (dusty pink): This post-worthy light mauve is up to the minute stylish.
- Sorry Calendar's Full (bubblegum pink): Be in demand in this bubblegum pink.
- Metro Too Chic (mauve/taupe shimmer): It's almost unfair how pretty-in-the-city this taupe-y violet is.
The Metro To Chic Spring 2013 Collection is available now at Sephora stores. What do you think of these shades for spring? Which is your fave? Let us know in the comments section below.
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.