Sally Hansen has expanded its Salon Effects Perfect Manicure press-on nail collection with six new shades and introduced its first line of wearable accessories, Salon Effects Nail Accents.
The new shades in the Salon Effects Perfect Manicure collection drew inspiration from the "clean girl" aesthetic, a trend that gained traction on social media. This aesthetic embraces a minimalist style in both beauty and fashion, favoring neutral tones and subtle designs.
Sally Hansen global vice president Celia Tombalakian expressed her enthusiasm regarding the new launch.
"The response to the launch of our ready-to-wear nails has been so positive that we wanted to expand the collection and give our customers even more options," Tombalakian said in a press release.
According to Tombalakian, the new collection emphasizes the current nail trends that dominate social media.
"This new collection really focuses on the top trends we're seeing across social media, like elevated French tips and glowy chromes," she said.
The new Perfect Manicure collection was referred to as "elevated basics," showcasing a selection of "glowy chromes," "elegant neutrals," and a few contemporary takes on the classic French manicure, all reflecting the inspiration from the "clean girl" aesthetic.
Specifically, the launch introduced six new sophisticated press-on nail shades and designs:
1. On Pointe - Neutral-colored nail with double French tip
2. Moon-ami - Natural-colored nail with white half-moon design
3. À La Mode - Natural-colored nail with classic French tip
4. Only Have Ice For You - Iridescent white shade
5. Affairy To Remember - Shimmer lilac shade
6. Out Of This Pearl - Shimmery champagne shade
Sally Hansen's Nail Accents are easy-to-use nail decals designed for effortless application; simply peel and stick for a personalized manicure.
The latest Salon Effects Nail Accents present a selection of six options to enhance manicures:
1. Bubbly & Pearls - Elegant and timeless pearl accents
2. Celestial Eclipse - Out-of-this-world cosmic cool designs
3. Wild Side - Fierce and exotic animal print styles
4. Princess Cut - Royal-inspired heart-shaped nail accents and jewel designs
5. Glam Geometric - Minimalist and abstract geometric accents
6. Sweet Life - Candy-colored bubble-like rhinestones
The latest Perfect Manicure and Nail Accents collections are now available nationwide at mass-merchandisers, drugstores, grocery stores, e-commerce retailers, and all locations offering Sally Hansen beauty products.
Established in 1946 by its namesake, Sally Hansen is a prominent global beauty brand. The pioneering Hard As Nails product, patented in 1957, signified the inception of Sally Hansen's enduring legacy.