Top 5 Best Bold Beauty Looks From ELLE's 2015 Women In Music Celebration
Last evening marked ELLE's annual Women In Music celebration in Hollywood, an event renown for celebrity fashion and beauty choices that push the envelope. This year was no place for shrinking violets either, as evidenced by the daring hair and makeup choices that were spotted.
Call them fabulous or disastrous, but these looks definitely got us talking. From bold lips and neon eyeshadow to Gothic crowns and hair braided high, here were our top five picks for the event's best bold beauty looks.
1. Actress and television host Maria Menounos's off-center cornrows, slicked down on either side and paired with a glowing complexion and strong brow.
2. Actress Bitsie Tulloch's bright pink lip with an electric blue, geometric cat eye and completely slicked back, shoulder-length hair.
3. Disney Channel darling Debby Ryan's pale blonde and lavender accented hair twisted into thick milkmaid braids. The singer and actress sported a small septum piercing to finish off the rebellious look.
4. Andra Day's forehead bun and head scarf, paired with her signature pinup red lip and cat eye.
5. B. Akerlund's black tulle and feather headdress. The stylist paired her Queen of Darkness crown with minimal eye makeup and cherry red lips.
Are these looks good, bad, or just plain ugly? Let us know in the comments below!