The Met Ball is the ultimate red carpet -- celebrities, models and designers pull out all the stops, with breathtaking fashion and showstopping hair and makeup.
Model Lily Aldridge is used to strutting down red carpets and runways and always knows how to make an entrance at the Met Ball.
This year, her stylist Bryce Scarlett was inspired by the "China: Through the Looking Glass" theme and wanted to create a sleek, ornate bun to complement her classic, feminine Carolina Herrera gown.
So you know with something this intricately beautiful, we had to bring you the step-by-step on how to get the look!
Bryce gave us a breakdown of how to recreate Lily's structured style at home:
- Start by misting Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Dry Oil Spray ($6) all over dry hair to give hair a major shine.
- Now create a deep side part on the side of your choice.
- Pull hair back into two tight ponytails, one on top of the other, and secure with clear elastics.
- Intertwine the ponytails around each other in an "S" formation to create an oval-shaped bun and secure with hair pins.
- Spray the hairspray over a clean toothbrush and smooth hair back to tame any frizz or flyaways.
- For added glam, try adding a diamond broach or vintage pin like Lily.
Loving this super glam bun? Tell us with a note below!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
See Now: 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.