Tips on how to get a celeb hairstyle are always in demand, so take advantage of this one! We got this beauty breakdown straight from Christina Aguilera's hairstylist Giannandrea. The International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional revealed all you need to create this super-shabby chic do.
Hair How To: Christina Aguilera's New "Shab" Cut for The Voice
Inspiration: "'The Shab' is a modern progression of the bob, adding more life to the traditional cut," Giannandrea explained. The layered razor cut gives it edge and lend well to a rocker style or beach texture for summer. Fun and playful with an attitude!"
Here's how to get the cut:
- Start with wet hair and comb all the hair forward toward the face, parting in the middle.
- Use a razor to cut hair in shoulder length layers.
Here's how to get the style:
- Apply a tennis ball sized amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25) to the whole head, concentrating on the roots.
- Rough blow dry the hair using your hands only, scrunching and bending hair with your hands until hair is completely dry. Use a small round brush to blow the bangs straighter.
- Use a flat iron to straighten the ends and create piecey texture.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo ($25) on the roots and crown. Then back brush the top part of the head.
- Set hair with Macadamia Professional Style Lock Firm Hold Hairspray ($25) for a frizz-free and touchable style.
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
See Now: 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.