Sarah Hyland's new short bob is perfect for spring and summer! After debuting her new 'do on Instagram last week, the 24-year-old "Modern Family" star showed off her new look on the orange carpet at the Kids' Choice Awards this weekend. She couldn't have looked cuter with her wavy layers and statement pink lip.
Celebrity hairstylist Ryan Richman, used Sexy Hair products to create Sarah's stylish look. He explains, "Michael Kors look was all white and very clean so we decided to do her hair natural and tousled to show off her new short, layered haircut."
Want to recreate Sarah's look? Read Ryan's how-to guide below:
1. Prep wet hair with Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Cream Oil to protect against heat styling and to add moisture and shine.
2. Begin rough drying the hair using your blow dryer and hand to tousle the hair. When the hair is about 50% dry, spray Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Long-Lasting Thickening and Refreshing Spray onto the hair focusing at the roots to give your style weightless volume. Use a boar bristle brush while finishing your blow dry to help smooth out kinky hair or an unruly hairline.
Tip: Do not overly smooth the hair while blow drying. Leave some natural texture in the hair before using a curling iron to help maintain volume in your style.
3. Using a 1" curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around the barrel focusing on the mid-lengths only. Continue throughout the style wrapping the hair in different directions to create a natural tousled wave.
4. Apply a small amount of Style Sexy Hair Molding Paste to the palms of your hands and work through hair to break up the wave and add definition. Use a comb to set a deep side part.
5. To hold your style all day use Big Sexy Hair Get Layered hairspray. Keep Get Layered Hairspray in your purse to enhance your layers thoroughout the day.
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.