Start your week off right and channel this gorgeous starlet.
"American Sniper" star and Oscar presenter Sienna Miller stunned on the red carpet tonight with an "Old Hollywood," 1960s Audrey Hepburn-inspired makeup look created by famed makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury.
Together, Miller worked collaboratively with her long-time friend that she has proclaimed as being the "queen of the cat eye" to kick her glamorous look, driven by her Oscar de la Renta gown, into high gear.
Here is how makeup artist Tilbury created the look:
1. Charlotte Tilbury applied her Goddess Skin Clay Mask, a product that Charlotte says "is the key to shrinking pores and tightening the skin, leaving you with a perfectly dewy, plumped and revived red carpet glow."
2. Charlotte's Magic Cream - Charlotte's "secret to red carpet skin", and Wonderglow, were applied to hydrate the skin and create a soft-focus which is "amazing for HDTV."
3. Charlotte then applied Light Wonder Foundation in 6 Medium and 7 Medium, then the Retoucher Concealer in 2 Fair under the eyes and 3 Medium for the rest of Sienna's face.
4. Next, Airbrush Powder Flawless Finish Powder in 1 Fair and 2 Medium was applied only to the T-Zone to control shine while keeping from taking away from the dewiness on the rest of the skin.
5. To enhance Sienna's eyebrows, Charlotte used Brow Lift in Grace K and Cara D.
6. Rock 'N' Kohl Eye Pencil in Bedroom Black and The Feline Flick Quick Fine Line Shodo Pen were used over the lash line to dramatically define the eyes.
7. Using her Eye Smudger Brush and The Eyeshadow Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate, and Full Fat Lashes, Charlotte accentuated Sienna's "winged" eyes, focusing on the crease and lash line areas.
8. To enhance the cheekbones, Charlotte applied Filmstar Bronze & Glow with the Powder & Sculpt Brush, following the hollows of the cheeks and along the jaw line with the bronzer and applying the highlighter shade to the top of the cheekbones
9. To further accentuate Sienna's features, Beach Sticks in Moonbeach and Ibiza were used to illuminate and sculpt.
10. To prep the lips, Charlotte used Lip Love Lip Scrub and Lip Magic. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk was applied to mimic the pigment of Sienna's lips and filled in with K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect.
11. For an all over glow, Charlotte applied Supermodel Body all over Sienna's limbs.
This article was originally published on Fashionnstyle.com
See Now: 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.