Paulina Vega is officially the most beautiful woman in the world. The Colombian beauty queen recently took the Miss Universe 2015 title, charming judges with her star power, passion and good looks.
"It will be a dream come true to represent the woman of today," Paulina said before her win. "A woman that not only cares about being beautiful and being glamorous, but also cares about being a professional, intelligent, hard-working person."
Love Paulina's gorgeous waves? Miss Universe 2015 official hair care sponsor CHI shared a step-by-step guide created by hair artist Tammy Mixon showing how hairstylist Julian Macias created Paulina's gorgeous waves for her win - all you need to do is add a crown!
1. Begin by spritzing the hair with Miss Universe Style Illuminate's Set the Stage Blow Dry Spray for intense heat protection from damage and breakage while eliminating frizz and resisting humidity. The lightweight formulation detangles, smoothes, and softens, while dramatically decreasing blow-dry time. This is especially needed to get each contestant ready quickly for each event.
2. Comb through to evenly distribute and with the Miss Universe CHI Professional Hair Dryer, dry hair with your hands to remove the bulk of moisture, lifting hair at the base to provide ample volume.
3. When hair is still slightly damp, section the hair into 4 parts (top, sides, back and nape).
Starting at the nape area with a large CHI round ceramic brush, finish blow drying by again lifting the hair at the root area. Continue to dry the rest of the section by smoothing and rounding the ends under. Continue throughout the entire head.
4. Next, take a medium round CHI Ceramic Brush and wrap larger sections throughout the head, twirling them around the brush. Give each section a blast of hot air followed by cool air to set in the curl.
5. When releasing each section, continue to twist as you remove the brush. By unwrapping the twirl, this helps to create those soft sultry waves.
6. For added curl definition and volume, the Miss Universe CHI 1 ¼" Titanium Curling Iron was used to bump the ends under and add several more defined curls. The base was sprayed with Restage Dry Shampoo for added lift and texture. This will also absorb any perspiration and oils from the warm temperatures of Miami.
7. To finish, spray with Rock Your Crown Firm Hair Spray for the perfect hold during quick changes while a misting of Spotlight Shine Spray is needed to add shine and glisten to hair just like her crown.
See Now: 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.