Holiday Hair Ideas: Tousled Waves With Jeweled Accent How-To Tutorial From Celebrity Hairstylist
Dec 24, 2014 02:33 AM EST
Another day of the festive holiday season, another great hair tutorial!
Miami based Master Stylist Raphael Reboh, owner of Femme Coiffure Salon has been schooling us on how simplicity can still deliver the oh-so-chic!
Reboh has styled A-list tresses including Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz, Joan Collins, Adriana Lima, and Bianca Jagger.
Looking for an easy to create hairstyle? Consider touseld waves! Check out the simple steps below from Reboh:
- To achieve this style, wash hair or simply refresh hair with Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo ($27).
- Next, mist hair with Rene Furterer Vegetal Styling Mousse ($27) to add a roughed-up texture and give the waves you're about to create even more staying power.
- Bonus: You can get away with just creating waves on four or five random sections of hair, since they'll blend in nicely with the texture from the salt spray.
- Now you can start adding the waves: Pick up a small section of hair by the ends and twirl it just like you would swing a mini jump rope.
- Keep twirling until your hair looks like a Twizzler-but don't let it go just yet.
- Coil the section into a mini bun and give it one or two scrunches.
- Now you can release. Repeat on four or five random sections of hair.
- Now create a side part and twist a front section of hair from forehead to behind scalp and clasp with a pretty jeweled accent.
- Long fine or thick hair is best for this style.
Easy and done! Loving the look? Let us know with a note below!