With holiday parties in full swing, Jenny Balding, NYC Cutler/Redken Stylist, shared her favorite style to take you from work to play - and the best part - you can achieve this look in under 10 minutes!
Consider the Disheveled French Twist. Chic and easy is always the perfect styling combination!
Check out how simple this look is to create:
- Start with day old hair as you'll have some texture in your hair and it will be easier to manage.
- Use dry shampoo to really boost the texture of your roots (Jenny says Redken Pillow Proof Dry Shampoo ($18) is excellent). Spray throughout your roots and even the mid-lengths to create body and texture. Then shake through with your fingers.
- Use a light hairspray for a little hold -Jenny says Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Hairspray ($22) works best as it is a versatile spray. Mist this overand shake up hair with your hands to really create body and movement.
- Then section out the crown and front area and pin to one side.
- Sweep the sides and back together and then twist upwards and pin. Make sure to use hairpins (U shaped pins) so they can really anchor the hair.
- Next, take your top section and roll under and pin at the crown for a little height in this area.
- Loosen the hairline a little with your fingers to suit your face shape best, then add the hair accessory of your choice.
- To finish, add a little shine by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist ($20) all over - Jenny says this is very light but gives just the right amount shine you need.
Easy and done! Loving the look? Tell us with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.