Short hair don't care!
Julianne Hough looked great at the 2014 American Music Awards. The stunning actress and Dancing With The Stars judge rocked a crimson Zuhair Murad dress, paired with Tamara Mellon heels, accessorized with Jacqui Aiche jewelry, a Hysteric Co. ring, super chic ear cuff, and a Lee Savage clutch.
And get a load of Julianne's slicked back tresses! We love how simple and yet how sophisticated this hair can jazz up any look. Wanna steal this short hair swag for yourself? We don't blame you!
Lucky for us, we were able to tap Jenny Balding, Cutler/Redken Stylist for tips on how to make this look our very own:
To recreate this slick back bob:
- Start by blow-drying all your hair back and off your face.
- Next, create a deep side part of whatever side that suits you best.
- Then, starting at the back use a gel that has hold and creates shine for best results.
- Take small sections at a time and apply the gel and comb through each section.
- Then continue until you reach the front hairline a sweep back off your face also.
- Remember it's important to start at the back to make sure every strand is coated with gel to create the ultimate sleek style.
Easy and done!
Loving this slicked back look as much as we are? Tell us with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.