Once again, the Jenner sisters took the Red Carpet by storm at the 2014 American Music Awards.
Music lover and reality television star Kylie Jenner stunned with a bold and dramatic eye look and signature pout created by her go-to makeup artist, Rob Scheppy.
"To compliment Kylie's sexy burgundy dress we decided to play up both the eyes and lips, for a come hither look," said Scheppy.
"Her lush lashes, which I created using Eyeko's Lash Wardrobe, enhanced her already gorgeous eyes and stood out against the matte look."
Here's what to use to get Kylie's latest look:
- Contour the eyelid using Eyeko Me and My Shadow in Chocolate ($19) along the crease and blend it in using their dual sided brush.
- Curl using Eyeko Lash Curler ($16), then apply a thin layer of Eyeko Black Magic Mascara ($24) onto lashes to prep.
- Using the unique adhesive with brush applicator, apply a full row of the corner lashes from both sets of Eyeko Lash Wardrobe in layers for a bold, dramatic look.
- Touch up dried lashes with another coat of Eyeko Black Magic Mascara for a red carpet ready look.
- To complete the eye, apply Eyeko Brow Liner ($19) and Brow Gel ($19) to enhance the natural brow color, which frames the bold sultry eye.
- M.A.C Lip Pencil
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip
New Products Used/Availability:
Eyeko Lash Wardrobe: easy to apply corner lashes with unique adhesive with brush - Available November 2014, $22, Sephora and Sephora.com.
Eyeko Brow Liner: easy-to-use, waterproof precision brush tip liner in one universal shade - Available November 2014, $19, Sephora and Sephora.com.
Loving the look? Let us know with a note below!
See Now: 100 Most Beautiful Women In The World
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.