The holiday season is practically here! So if you're making a list and checking it twice, read up on a beauty gift idea that's pretty popular:
European Wax Center (EWC), in collaboration with SurveyMonkey, recently conducted a survey of over 1,000 U.S. consumers to determine how consumers felt about giving or receiving beauty-related gift cards this holiday season both general and waxing specific.
You might not think giving a wax appointment would be the ideal gift, but these survey results prove otherwise!
The survey, which polled women ages 18-44, asked a series of questions to help answer the age- old question of what women really want. In addition to revealing beautiful skin, and just in time for the holidays, EWC is revealing highlights from the survey:
- 66% reported that they would either "like" or "like it a great deal" when asked about receiving a gift card for waxing services.
- 53% of those polled stated that giving and receiving gift cards are useful gifts.
- Over 50% of those polled believe that a waxing service gift card is appropriate to give/receive as a gift.
- 59% of those polled would feel comfortable receiving a waxing service gift card from a significant other.
- 58% would feel comfortable receiving a waxing service gift card from a friend.
- Over 60% of the people polled are extremely likely to use waxing services in the next 12 months.
"We are extremely enthusiastic about the findings of the survey. We always knew about the allure of gift cards for our guests and now the survey proves our belief," said David Coba, President of European Wax Center.
"What better way to show your friends and loved ones how much you care then gifting them with a little beauty and pampering."
Thinking of a waxing gift idea that you know will work for someone on your list? Tell us with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.