Simpson's new 24-Hour Detox brings the secrets of the stars to you. "Whether you have an event or want to get ready for a big interview the next day, this detox is a quick and easy way to get glowing skin," Simpson explained.
- Hydrate & Glow. Apply an Oil Elixir before bedtime on your face, around the eyes, neck and hands.
- Prepare. Place 2 green tea bags in the fridge overnight.
- Breakfast Smoothie. Only consume ¾ of the smoothie. Make it by adding:
- Facial. Use the other ¼ of the smoothie 5 minutes before your morning facial (place 2 green tea bags on eyes during facial).
- Hydrate. Drink 1 green tea, horsetail or burdock root tea (shown below).
- Hydrate. Have lemon and water throughout the day!
Suggested diet throughout the day:
- Snack: 1 horsetail or burdock root tea, 1 organic apple, and a small piece of cheese.
- Lunch: Dark greens (kale, spinach, dandelion greens), celery, oranges, red peppers, carrots, high quality protein (chicken, salmon or nuts/seeds such as walnuts, almonds), and olive oil based dressing.
- What Not To Do: Stay away from simple carbohydrates that belly bloat (breads, pastas, etc.).
- What To Do: Add a dash of oil elixir to skin for a dewy complexion and apply powder on top to avoid too much shine
Ready to try Paula's new Skin Detox? Let us know with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.