We can't all be as lucky as the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton and land ourselves a royal, but we can definitely look the part of a princess with an easy hair tutorial!
Kate Middleton's famous half up hairstyle is her go-to look. It's classic, elegant, and timeless. Here's how to steal a little of Kate's swag!
"The great thing about it is that it can work on many hair types, lengths, and styles. You can keep it straight, or try it with curly hair," she continued.
"However you do it, I hope you give this Kate Middleton hair tutorial a try. Enjoy having princess hair for a day!"
Kate Middleton Hair Tutorial Steps:
- It's best to start with mostly straight smooth hair, but a bit of curl at the bottom. This seems to be a favorite look of Kate's.
- Then tease your hair at the crown and back a bit, but not all the way to the nape of the neck, just at the top.
- Create a mini bouffant, like a minisnookipoof, but just at the crown of your head, leaving out the front.
- Secure with two bobbypins going straight across.
- Start on one side, it doesn't matter which, and take the front section of hair that you had left out.
- Pull it back and across, twisting at the end. Secure on the far side of the half up.
- Repeat step 3 but with the remaining side securing on the opposite side as well.
- Going back to the side you started with, take a section of hair from under the first section and pull over and across, lightly twisting as you go.
- Secure with a bobby pin on the far side, so the hair is brought all the way over.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Voila! You're done! You can fluff a little, smooth it out or add some hair pins to make sure there are no bald spots showing, but other than that, you're done!
In love with this classic regal style? Tellus with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.