LA rolled out the red carpet for the first-ever iHeartRadio Music Awards, welcoming the biggest names to rock out center stage. Joining the A-list musicians on stage to present with her rock 'n roll waves was the always stunning "Wish I Was Here" star Ashley Greene.
The gorgeous actress looked so effortlessly chic in her Sass and Bide dress with W. Britt jewelry, accessorized perfectly with her terrific tresses. Celebrity Stylist Richard Collins was the rockstar behind Ashley's tousled waves and gave us his inspiration behind the look.
"The look I create is always inspired by the dress," said Collins. "With Ashley's chic, geometric white dress, I wanted her hair to be a bit edgier with lots of movement and texture, while also playing off of the fun atmosphere of the music awards."
Here are Richard's tips to achieving this effortlessly chic look at home:
- Mist dry hair with Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray ($6) to protect hair from heat styling but also keep it soft and shiny.
- Then, take a two-inch section of hair and twist it. Wrap the twist around the barrel of a 1.5" curling iron, leaving out the ends to keep the look a bit edgier.
- Twist and curl the whole head section by section. Keep some pieces straighter, especially around the hairline, to create a more tousled look.
- After curling each section, spray Naked Dry Shampoo ($8) at the root to give hair a boost of body and texture.
- Finish with Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer ($6) to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable.
Easy and done!
What did you think of Ashley's hair? Planning to try the look out for yourself? Let us know with a note below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.