Actress Reese Witherspoon recently stunned at the Toronto International Film Festival Screening of her film "Devil's Knot." We're loving Reese's hair and makeup, created by renowned artist, Mai Quynh with Laura Mercier cosmetics. Wanna know how to get the look yourself? Here's how to steal this star's swag. Click through the slideshow to see each product for yourself:
FACE: It's all about illuminated, flawless skin
- Quynh first prepped the skin with Laura Mercier Moisture Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen Normal/Combination, ($52) and then used her fingers to apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, ($32) all over Witherspoon's face.
- She then applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cashew Beige, ($45), using a sponge.
- Next, she created a natural flush of color using Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline, ($24) and Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic, ($40).
- To ensure Witherspoon's makeup stayed in place all night, Mai applied Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent, ($34) using the Laura Mercier Finishing Brush, ($42).
- Lastly, Quynh dusted the actress's forehead, cheeks and chin with Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze -02, ($36) using the Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush, ($45).
LIPS: Bright coral lips contrast Witherspoon's green Jimmy Choos
- Quynh lined Witherspoon's lips using Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Warm Poppy, ($22) and then applied Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Tangerine, ($24) to create the bold pout.
EYES: Soft bronzed eyes
- First, Quynh applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Sand Glow, ($26) to Witherspoon's eyelids, from the lash line to the crease, and then blended upwards.
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Fire Glow, ($24) on the crease of the eyes and faded the color up towards the brow bone. Then, she smudged both the Illuminating Eye Colour and Caviar Stick Eye Colour along the bottom lash lines using the Laura Mercier Smudge Brush, ($24).
- For added depth, Quynh smudged Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle, ($23) along Witherspoon's top lash line.
- Finally, she used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde, ($22) to define her brows.
What do you think of Reese's latest red carpet look? Let us know in the comments below!
© 2018 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.