Disney has announced the much-anticipated sequel to their 2012 blockbuster animated flick "Wreck-It Ralph".
Titled as "Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2", the head of distribution for the Walt Disney studios, Dave Hollis, revealed at the CinamaCon that John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, and Jane Lynch will be returning as the voice cast along with Sarah Silverman.
According to Coming Soon, the original team of "Wreck-It Ralph" that won an Oscar for their last year's blockbuster release "Zootopia", which include director Rich Moore, writer Phil Johnston, and producer Clark Spencer. Reportedly, unlike the previous film where Ralph escapes his arcade and enters another game, the sequel will see Ralph and others break into the enormous world of the Internet.
"To take these characters we adore and have them enter the world of the Internet has given us much to explore. Our production team is working hard at designing the world we all think we know - The Internet - but shows it in a new and imaginative way," said Moore. As reported by the People, Johnston said that they are so excited to be working with Ralph and the others again, and they have new characters to unveil.
"At the center of the film, like the first one, we have the relationship between Ralph and Vanellope, two once-outcasts, who found true friendship in each other," added Johnston in his statement. However, apart from revealing so much detail, it seems the movie quickly became highly talked about topic among the people over the Internet, and it's not because of all the excitement behind it. The fact that the name of the movie is so similar to Kim Kardashian West's 2014 bold Paper photo shoot for Paper Shoot magazine winter edition, which was named "Break The Internet".
"Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2" will hit the theaters on March 9, 2018.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.