Kristen Stewart made headlines earlier this week after it was reported that the "Twilight" actress' mom confirmed her daughter's relationship with BFF Alicia Cargile. However, as Stewart and her mother attempt to combat romance rumors surrounding the alleged couple, fans are curious to learn more about Stewart's longtime friend. Here are five things to know about Kristen Stewart's best friend and alleged girlfriend Alicia Cargile.
Cargile is a huge music fan and has worked with big names in the industry.
1. While it's no secret that Kristen Stewart is a big fan of music, Hollywood Life reports that Cargile isheavily involved in the industry. Cargile has worked on music videos for big names such as Ke$ha for her video, "Crazy Kids," as well as Maroon 5's "Love Somebody," "If So" by Atlas Genius and "Tears Always Win" by Alicia Keys.
- HollywoodLife (@HollywoodLife) June 16, 2015
She is a visual effects producer.
2. In addition to working on music projects, Cargile also serves as a visual effects producer. Cargile works at Nomad Editing Company in Los Angeles and has worked on film projects such as 2013's "Kill Your Darlings," starring Daniel Radcliffe and Michael C. Hall.
- VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) June 15, 2015
Cargile and Stewart share a love of tattoos.
3. Kristen and Alicia bond over their love of tattoos, so much so that the duo reportedly even have matching arrow tattoos! Cargile has a plethora of tats on her right arm and has another sizable piece of art underneath her belly button.
Cargile isn't involved in any social media.
4. Stewart has been vocal about her disdain for social media in the past and it appears her BFF shares the same sentiment. While Cargile does have a LinkedIn page, there is no evidence that the producer has a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or even Pinterest page to her name, MTV UK confirms.
Cargile served as Kristen Stewart's personal assistant for a few years.
5. Prior to breaking into the film industry, Cargile reportedly served as Stewart's personal assistant. While it isn't clear whether or not Cargile is still working with Stewart in a professional environment, the "Clouds of Sils Maria" actress has gushed over Cargile as her PA in the past.
- MTV UK (@MTVUK) June 16, 2015
"You end up, kind of like, hiring a buddy, a confidante, like, somebody to organize your schedule, but in addition to that, [they] live with you essentially. So yeah, it's definitely more complicated than, 'Go buy me tampons because I'm embarrassed to do it myself,'" she admits.
As the reporter who interviewed Stewart's mom threatens to release audio evidence of her confirmation of the actress' relationship with Cargile, fans continue to gush over Hollywood's newest, rumored couple.
Tell us your thoughts on Kristen Stewart's best friend, Alicia Cargile in the comments below!
This article was originally published on Fashion & Style.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2015 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.