Xtina served again with another super fierce crown thanks to none other than Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional.
The stylist hooked Aguilera up with a killer sleek style for the finale of NBC's "The Voice." We were told this look was all about modern sleekness, shine and an edgy effect, while also being playful and strong. We couldn't agree more!
Wanna copy this look? We don't blame you! Here's how to snag it:
- Start with wet hair and apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion ($24) throughout the whole length to smooth and protect hair from the heat.
- Blow dry large sections of hair very straight with a large round brush.
- Then, brush all the hair upward to the top center of the crown.
- Remember all the sides and back of the hair must be directed very tightly to the top center, and the front should be slightly softer and not as tight as the rest.
- Now pull hair into a ponytail and secure with a strong hair elastic.
- Next, take a small section from the back bottom of the ponytail and spray Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray ($25) on the section to help the hair stay in place while wrapping it around the base of the ponytail to cover the elastic band.
- Be sure to use straight pins all around while wrapping and smoothing it in place.
- Lightly spray the top of the head with more Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray ($25) and gently run hands over the hair to smooth flyaways.
- And for the final fierce touch, brush the ponytail and use spray to achieve the ultimate finish and shine for a glamorous look.
Are you a sucker for a high, snatched ponytail as much as we are? Tell us what you think with a note below!
This article was originally published on Fashion Times.
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.