Want to show your red, white and blue pride this holiday weekend? For a beauty babe, there is no better way than an extra special Memorial Day Manicure!
We caught up with Hiroko Fujikawa, designer and owner of MARS the Salon in West Hollywood who gave us the how-to tips to achieve the perfect patriotic nail art. Check out the easy steps below!
3. Draw striped lines on the index finger with blue nail polish, using Essie MESMERIZE and a thin art brush.
4. Draw striped lines on the ring finger with red nail polish using Essie LOLLIPOP and a thin art brush.
5. Draw a star on middle finger with a silver nail polish using NUBAR G150 and a thin art brush.
6. Apply a hologram nail polish using Essie JAZZY JUBILANT on the hand drawn star.
7. Apply a hologram nail polish using Essie JAZZY JUBILANT on the thumb and pinky finger.
8. Apply a top coat.
This article was originally published on Fashion & Style.
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.