Kim Kardashian has unveiled her expensive and detailed beauty routine!
The 34-year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star talked about makeup and skin care in an interview with Into the Gloss founder Emily Weiss in Los Angeles.
"I have so many friends who don't wear makeup and hardly ever do their hair," the mom-of-one told Weiss. "I feel really blessed because I genuinely love the process of getting my hair and makeup done. Even beyond that, I just love to take care of my skin."
The Kardashian Beauty CEO doesn't just rely on expensive products to keep her skin flawless though — she revealed that some of the low-end products she uses also gets the job done, according to Daily Mail.
Check out Kardashian's beauty routine:
1. She first removes her make-up using drugstore must-have Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes.
"I use the Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They take off everything but really gently — even mascara!" she explained.
2. Kardashian then follows up with a $52 facial wash.
"Now I really wash it off — first with a wipe, and then I use the By Terry Purete de Rose Cleansing Gel because it smells like rose."
3. After making sure all her make-up has been removed, Kardashian applies a thick moisturizer to treat her dry skin.
"I love Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Rich Cream because I love the scene and the rich creaminess," she revealed. "There's also one that's from Natura Bisse — the C+C Vitamine Cream. It smells really strongly of orange, and I think it's nice every once in a while."
4. Kanye West's glam half also revealed that she uses a $795 therapy device to treat her psoriasis.
"I have this at-home LED light therapy machine called Quasar MD plus that I got for my psoriasis because I'll try anything out," she said.
5. Kardashian also shared the secret to her even skin tone, revealing that she likes "old school, heavy" foundations.
"I love Armani Luminous Silk foundation and Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation — it's a really old school, heavy foundation," she said. "My dad got me makeup classes for Christmas when I was like 14 at some Joe Blasco makeup school, and I've worn that foundation ever since."
Here's the rundown of Kim Kardashian's favorite beauty products:
1. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
2. By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel
3. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Rich Cream
4. Natura Bissē C+C Vitamin Cream
5. Tracie Martyn Shakti Resculpting Body Cream
6. Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto
7. La Mer The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid
8. Dr. Harold Lancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30
9. Quasar MD Plus
10. MAC 182 Buffer Brush
11. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
12. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation
13. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
15. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara
16. Kardashian Beauty Individualist Lashes
Like Us on Facebook
© 2017 BeautyWorldNews.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.